- Wellness programs are more popular than ever. They started out as employee perks for large corporations; in fact, they used to be called corporate fitness programs. Today wellness programs are common among both medium and small-sized businesses. Wellness programs are now regularly part of a company benefits package.
- A great wellness program can reduce employee healthcare costs by up to 86% according to the Harvard Business Review.
- Corporate Wellness builds comradery and increases employee retention.
At Shape Up Pleasanton, we will create a Wellness at Work program specific to meet your employee's needs. A sample package could include:
- Option of private classes (can be in studio or onsite) or access to public classes
- Virtual Bi-weekly stretch breaks (onsite must be within 10 miles of studio)
- Monthly Wellness newsletter with tips, challenges, recipes
- Quarterly wellness programs with metrics to track progress (programming will be created for specific employee population)
- Quarterly biometric and fitness assessments (blood pressure, BMI, body fat %, fitness testing)
- Access to Personal trainer, health and wellness specialist, and certified nutritionist